Things I have to do regarding this website.

Have an idea for Darkreign.ws Community Website? Or is there something you would like to change, post here.

Things I have to do regarding this website.

Postby Satz on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:20 am

I have to theme the forum so it is not the phpBB default.

I have to fix the usergroups on the forums so you guys get Bold/Colour names as well.

I need to add a link back to Darkreign.ws up the top, this will come with the theme.

OzDRL needs to be scripted but do not expect this until probably Feb/March at the earliest next year.

The Wiki needs to be finished, but do not expect this until the beginning of Feb.

Any other suggestions post them here.
Satz
Site Admin

Re: Things I have to do regarding this website.

Postby Burn-X on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:13 pm

Is anyone helping you with these? Sounds like a pretty heavy work load for one individual to complete.

Edit: Oh, you might want to lock announcement threads. Discussions about announcements should be done in stickied thread.
Burn-X
Development Team

Postby Satz on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:53 pm

Announcements are posted in the News and Updates forum, which does not have posting privileges for anyone except Site Admins.

So they are automatically locked to people replying, even if it does not say they are locked, they cannot be replied to.

I have locked the two threads, but they were not replyable anyways.

Another thing I have to do is to add a quick reply to the threads, rather than having to click on reply.

And yes, all of this is done by me, no one else ... I actually have a huge Christmas party on at the moment, so I am running around mingling, and then running upstairs to perform some updates on the website. After today, I will be AWOL for about a week, with no internet.
Satz
Site Admin

Postby Burn-X on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Satz wrote:Announcements are posted in the News and Updates forum, which does not have posting privileges for anyone except Site Admins.

So they are automatically locked to people replying, even if it does not say they are locked, they cannot be replied to.

I have locked the two threads, but they were not replyable anyways.

Another thing I have to do is to add a quick reply to the threads, rather than having to click on reply.

Thats good to hear.

Satz wrote:And yes, all of this is done by me, no one else ... I actually have a huge Christmas party on at the moment, so I am running around mingling, and then running upstairs to perform some updates on the website. After today, I will be AWOL for about a week, with no internet.

Have fun :)
Burn-X
Development Team

Postby Xan on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:16 am

i haven`t been in here for a while, and wow what a change! The site looks awesome and I like the new forum.

Keep uo the good work, thank you very much :)
Xan
Development Team

Postby Satz on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:59 pm

I have updated the forums, you guys now have coloured names, I will play around with the colours later.

I have changed the forum's logo to Dark Reign Expansion, and also added a link back to Darkreign.ws on the top right hand side of the forums. It is not very pretty or perfect, but I kind of like it, and its probably the most I can do without my photoshop files on me, and with photoshop 5.5 here instead of CS3.

Quick Reply has been added, which I am most happiest about. Having to click Post Reply is extremely annoying ... that should do for the forums, if there is anything else you guys want done, or any problems, just email me.
Satz
Site Admin

Postby DON-MsA- on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 am

hey this is a really long time again for me the web side does look awsum and im re installing the game as we speak see if my barrack rush still wurks ;-)

hope too see some good old played like mr white mesh goose and some of the others
DON-MsA-
Dark Reign Player

Return to Darkreign.ws Community Website